Chief Executive Officer
Location: Based in Europe; Go Beyond Investing is a virtual company
Start date: June 2020
Go Beyond is seeking a part-time CEO to:
- Position and grow Go Beyond Investing’s community and unique approach to portfolio building to bring Go Beyond to leadership in the angel investing space in Europe.
- Focus on development and execution of portfolio growth, on leading the team and on identifying partners/alliances that could help with an exit.
About Go Beyond Investing
Go Beyond Investing is a company which brings together a community of investors to build portfolios of early-stage companies with emphasis on best-in-class investment learning, on supporting innovative companies and on the opportunity to network and learn in a community of peers.
The CEO will report to the Board, attend board meetings, set direction and strategy in conjunction with the Board and work on the implementation and execution of the strategic plan.
- Execution of the three year plan and generate revenue to ensure profitability
- Enhance and grow the community through alliances/partnerships
- Build, lead, train and motivate the team required to execute the plan
- Develop KPIs to measure the community as a source of value: client satisfaction, client experience, client loyalty and client purchase potential
- A minimum of a university degree backed by broad managerial experience in management, innovation and team building
- Experience as a business angel with an understanding of the angel eco system on Europe
- The ability to drive agility, innovation, creativity and embrace disruption, data and technology
- Experience in transformation, turnarounds and scaling a startup or business unit from a strategic, operational and people aspect
- Strong organizational & leadership skills while remaining flexible and courteous
- Passion and expertise for building networks and communities through alliances and partnerships
Contract and Compensation:
A combination of fixed salary+variable+stock options
Contract will be agreed as best suited to both parties
- Base salary: this will start as a part-time position at annual €50k in 2020. The salary will be revised to annual €90k in 2021 and expanded to a full-time position with annual €120k in 2022
- Annual bonus plus shares: based on milestones to be agreed.
- Place of work: based in Europe. Working on-line. Travel will be required to other destinations from time to time.
- Vacation: 25 days annually
To apply, please send a CV and letter detailing your interest and why you think you would be a good candidate for this challenging position in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Here’s where we share insights and keep you posted about upcoming events.