Deals Management Intern
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 5-6 months
About Go Beyond Investing
GoBeyond was founded in 2008 to encourage novice and experienced investors to grow by supporting startups passionate about making a difference. We’re currently focused on the Swiss and EU markets, with experience in the US. Our ecosystem offers access to the most exciting asset class. We curate connections between like-minded investors and highly-vetted entrepreneurs at the forefront of innovation with the talent, drive and determination to succeed.
GoBeyond is seeking an intern to join our Deals team
- Assist the deal management process in its entirety, from the stage of registration to our deal platform up to any exits. This includes screening of startups and assistance the due diligence and round closing process
- Assist with ad hoc corporate matters relating to the various business relationships and other economic affairs of the company with the portfolio startups
- Compile industry research industry on market competitors and existing trends, as well as prepare case studies as may be requested from time to time
Our ideal candidate
Diversity, hard work and dedication are the values that keep us in motion and which form part of our core beliefs. We are also sensitive to world problems and business sustainability and hold dear the ideals of People Planet Profit. Our interns are not necessarily just strong academic achievers. We also seek to offer a chance to candidates who had to work to support their studies or have shown initiative, promise as well as innovative and entrepreneurial spirit during their studies. We are looking for young people that are interested in the fast-growing and fascinating world of early-stage investing.
- English: Proficient level both written and oral
- Reading for a Bachelor or Master level in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Finance, Engineering or IT or any other suitable course of study
- Oral and written knowledge of French and/or German will be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in social media and office suites, preferably Google’s Apps suite including Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Calendar and Groups.
How to apply
Please submit your application to the attention of Corentin Ouhida at email@example.com. Kindly enclose your profile and CV with your application. Candidates are also encouraged to include a covering letter explaining why they would like to join GoBeyond as part of their internship programme and to inform us about their expected outcomes from this experience.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Here’s where we share insights and keep you posted about upcoming events.