Deals Management and Marketing & Community
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 5-6 months
We are looking for bright minds to join our team. As the company is currently in an active growth stage, there are many areas where we need fresh energy, great ideas and an extra set of hands. At the moment we are offering internship positions in two areas: Deals Management and Marketing & Community.
About Go Beyond Investing
GoBeyond was founded in 2008 to encourage novice and experienced investors to grow by supporting startups passionate about making a difference. We’re currently focused on the Swiss and EU markets, with experience in the US. Our ecosystem offers access to the most exciting asset class. We curate connections between like-minded investors and highly-vetted entrepreneurs at the forefront of innovation with the talent, drive and determination to succeed.
Deals Management Internship: Key Responsibilities
- Assist the deal management process in its entirety, from the stage of registration to our deal platform up to any exits
- Assist with the monitoring and control of all portfolio investments made by the company’s members and assist with the preparation and administration process of closing new and follow-on investments
- Assist with the scouting, screening and pitching process of all deals that are presented to the GoBeyond Investing platform via various sources
- Assist with ad hoc corporate matters relating to the various business relationships and other economic affairs of the company
- Compile industry research industry on market competitors and existing trends, as well as prepare case studies as may be requested from time to time
Marketing & Community Internship: Key Responsibilities
- Assist with maintaining and developing the company’s promotional and awareness drivers
- Drive online engagement through social media
- Manage the company’s events calendar, incl sending out event reminders
- Draft activation emails for different groups within the community
- Update company website
- Implement PR activities and research of potential visibility opportunities
- Onboard of new clients
- Prepare newsletters and other email campaigns
- Assist with Investor Calls – Coordination, Material, Presentations
- Implement Customer Feedback projects – data collection/input
Our ideal candidate
Diversity, hard work and dedication are the values that keep us in motion and which form part of our core beliefs. We are also sensitive to world problems and business sustainability and hold dear the ideals of People Planet Profit. Our interns are not necessarily just strong academic achievers. We also seek to offer a chance to candidates who had to work to support their studies or have shown initiative, promise as well as innovative and entrepreneurial spirit during their studies. We are looking for young people that are interested in the fast-growing and fascinating world of early-stage investing.
- English: Proficient level both written and oral
- Reading for a Bachelor or Master level in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Finance, Engineering or IT or any other suitable course of study
- Oral and written knowledge of French and/or German will be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in social media and office suites, preferably Google’s Apps suite including Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Calendar and Groups.
How to apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com. Kindly enclose your profile and CV with your application. Candidates are also encouraged to include a covering letter explaining why they would like to join GoBeyond as part of their internship programme and to inform us about their expected outcomes from this experience.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Here’s where we share insights and keep you posted about upcoming events.